Certified Pre-Owned BMW i3
This Is How BMW Does Electric
The 2019 BMW i3
Discover The Future Of BMW
The all-electric BMW i3 has won awards for both environmental impact and design. Built with recycled materials in factories powered by 100% renewable energy, it reduces emissions before it ever hits the road – and continues to do so every mile it drives, long into the future.
The BMW i3 plant in Leipzig is powered by wind energy, while its revolutionary Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) frame is built in a hydroelectric-powered factory in Moses Lake, WA. Overall, the production process uses 50% less energy and 70% less water than traditional production.
The BMW i3’s award-winning design is crafted using 95% recyclable materials, including kenaf fiber and eucalyptus wood. Even the vehicle’s batteries can be converted into energy storage units, so the BMW i3 continues performing and saving, life after life and owner after owner
- ✓ Gorgeous Surroundings. Immerse yourself in a spacious, beautiful and comfortable interior.
- ✓ A Dashboard That Ages Beautifully. The BMW i3’s distinctive open-pore eucalyptus wood dashboard is crafted with 100% sustainably sourced timber that ages and refines over time.
- ✓ Olive Leaf-Tanned Leather. The BMW i3’s leather seats are tanned and conditioned using olive leaves for a beautiful finish that’s resistant to wear and fading, from one owner to the next.
- ✓ A Second Life As Advanced As The First. Even when it’s not brand new, the BMW i3’s technology leads the cutting edge. Like the BMW i Remote App, for example, which syncs to your smartphone, smart watch and other devices so you can remotely check your vehicle’s range and battery levels. It even allows you to configure automatic charging times, precondition the cabin temperature and enter navigation, all before getting behind the wheel.
- ✓ Ready When You Are. The wall-mounted BMW Charging Station reduces charge time to approximately 3.5 hours and comes with a 25-foot cable for maximum convenience. Qualified installation professionals will get you up-and-charging with minimal effort, so you and your BMW i3 can stay equally juiced to drive.
- ✓ Electric Performance. In addition to the comprehensive BMW Certified warranty, the BMW i3’s initial battery warranty will transfer to the new owner, so you can enjoy an 8-year battery guarantee along with the inherently lower levels of maintenance that electric vehicles require.